Some of the principles are high-level and generic while others are specific to an area of concern. The following is a list of such principles that apply to the role of business analyst.
Will elaborate each principle as new post – Check out!
- Principle 1 – Focus on the product
- Principle 2 – First define the problem and then the solution
- Principle 3 – Users do not have requirements
- Principle 4 – Focus on information not individuals
- Principle 5 – Separate elicitation from analysis
- Principle 6 – Improve the process first, then add technology
- Principle 7 – Communicate, cooperate, collaborate
- Principle 8 – The business analyst owns the solution requirements
- Principle 9 – Gain acceptance as well as approval
- Principle 10 – Make the business community ready for the product
- Principle 11 – Measure twice, cut once