We may require to change our responsibilities at each of the project and required to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
There is no “Life” without a “Mask”
Roles & Responsibilities:
- During the Requirement Phase –
- We are responsible to Identify project Stakeholders and SMEs, as well as all impacted business processes and systems.
- Before we start collecting the requirements, we have to identify scope and goals of the project, as well as all assumptions, constraints, dependencies and interactions/impacts between projects.
- Design & Develop Phase:
- Assuming BRD is completed and you have received all requirement approvals, at this stage we should know all high level requirements for the project, and must be able to translate them into Technical Requirement Document for Development team. Simultaneously we should also draft Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure clear understanding of the acceptance criteria.
- Monitor and Control:
- During this stage we should act as Observers or listeners, where we manage the Requirements Changes; based on the feedback from Business Stakeholders or Development team. Aslo we should act as a SME where we are suppose to be available to the developers, QA and Business UAT teams for consultation/clarifications related to requirements
- This is an ongoing process, where are suppose to track, manage and resolve requirement conflicts, which we receive from Stakeholders, Developers, Testers or any team member.