We’re going to talk about Requirement Gathering Workshops! following article will help you to understand
- What are the activities in workshop?
- How to run successful workshops?
- What do you get out of it?
Requirement Gathering Workshops! which is also called as Requirements Discovery and Analysis Workshop (RDAW) usually felicitated by Business Analyst or Project Manager under a variety of names such as:
- JAD – Joint Application Development
- JRP – Joint Requirement Planning
- JAR – Joint Application Requirements or any number of similar concepts.
All of these are approaches for rapidly defining the features, functions and requirements for a business solution, including in IT development and Production Support.
Workshop Activities includes:
- Defining and analyzing business problems
- Creating and Analyzing the business case
- Creating and analyzing business process models
- Creating and analyzing business data models and many others
To run successful workshops: There are five segments to follow, namely:
- Polishing and
Workshops delivers business and stakeholder requirements, business process models, and business data models that forms the core Business Requirements Definition/Document BRD. And for agile projects user stories and work items created with product backlog.
If getting the right requirements rapidly is important to you, workshops delivers.